Schoola - Limited Time Sale!

Normally, I don't post on Wednesdays, but this deal was too good to pass up. Schoola is currently offering an additional 40% off gently used items with discount code HOTSTYLES. I'm not sure how long this sale will last, and if you combine it with a free $20 credit, you should be able to get 2-4 quality used items for free! I don't recommend Schoola if you're paying their "normal" prices (I've gotten some funky things occasionally, like girls pants instead of boys, and 3 month instead of 3T clothing and prices are a little high in my opinion). But if you combine some credit and a sale, you can't go wrong. Also, free shipping! I just ordered a free pair of 3T pants with a very small credit I had left over that was expiring this month.

If you haven't signed up before, use my referral link below to get a $20 credit!

Click here for a $20 credit for signing up at Schoola!

**The above link is a referral link, but no one pays me for my opinion. Thanks for your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Saved

How we can safely reopen schools, and why we won't.

Fair Fun