One Million


One million words could not express
What one heart holds for you
One million small requests
That you always followed through
Every time and every place
Where I felt your sweet embrace
Exists for every time to come
Within my mind

There's no where this love can hide
There's nothing my heart can do
It's bursting out and breaking through
Until I think I'll die if I do
Or die if I don't see you

One million things to do now
Waiting for your return
One million broken vows
And people I have hurt
Everything and everyone
Tell me that I can't go on
But you show me who I am and 
Heal my heart

One million more days
And yet I still will wait
One million tired and poor
And just one more
You said you'd come back for me
Even if you had to leave
One million behind
And so I know
You are one in a million mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Saved

Fair Fun

Dropping Toxic People