What are your 7 words?

While we were driving back from the beach, we passed a billboard that was written by the advertising company. It said, "Put your 7 words here" and listed a phone number to call. It got me thinking, because the sign itself didn't have 7 words, so why did they mention that specific number? I'm not an advertising expert, but I would guess that they've done some studies and come up with 7 as the best number of words that are still large enough that someone could easily read in the time they drive by the sign on the road.

So, it got me to thinking, if I could only pick 7 words, what would they be? I can't even come up with 7 words that would describe my current job situation, so this seems an impossible task.

But, it's a challenge I'm willing to take on. How about you? What are your 7 words?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Saved

Fair Fun

Dave Matthews Band - Live Trax Volume 10