Top 5 for 200th!

This is officially my 200th blog post, so I thought I'd do a quick run-down of the top 5 blog posts (by page views). Links are included if you happened to miss out or need a refresher. It's hard to believe that this post is already my 200th. I do post frequently, although not always everyday. I've settled into a rhythm of about 4 per week, usually skipping Wednesdays. However, since this is a special occasion, you get an extra blog post just for Hump Day today!

Top Five Blog Posts
  1. With the most page views by a fairly large margin, we have Cartoon Saving the World from a Poetry/Fiction Friday post way back in July. I would classify it as an unfinished extremely brief story idea, or maybe it is finished with a choose your own style ending.
  2. Coming in at a distant second is The Problem with a Social Economy.
  3. Next we have a tie between Sick Day and
  4. Roofing Woes.
  5. A very close 5th is Concert Goings (I keep trying to have my husband guest post about Dave Matthews, since he is obsessed, but that has yet to happen - stay posted, just in case).
So, am I officially a writer now that I have 200 blog post and literally THOUSANDS of page views? It may not be official to anyone but me, but I certainly feel more like a writer than I have in the past. Maybe in the next year I'll magically find some time to finish one of my novels in progress. But, if not, that's okay too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Saved

Fair Fun

Dave Matthews Band - Live Trax Volume 10